Guidance and resources for employees during career transition.
Right Management partners with organizations undergoing layoffs to support exiting employees compassionately and comprehensively as they transition to their next great career move quickly and with greater confidence. Our outplacement programs are tailored to transitioning employees of all levels, creating a customized experience that best meets their job search needs.
For the Organization:
- Needs analysis and solutions recommendations
- Full-spectrum RIF collaboration and management
- Communication plan development
- Focused implementation plan
- Notifier training and day of event support
- Post event outreach and measurement
For the Exiting Individual:
- Guidance from a professional career coach
- Resume and LinkedIn profile development
- Networking opportunities and virtual career fairs
- Interviewing and negotiating practice and advice
- Exploration of alternate career paths or retirement
- Wellbeing resources and compassionate care
The Negative Impact of Layoffs
Why Provide Outplacement?
The Positive Impact of Outplacement
The Right Outplacement for Every Employee
Provides transitioning executives with an elevated, bespoke experience to land and succeed in their next role.
Prepares and supports professionals to accelerate their career transition and land their next best-fit opportunity.
Equips wage-earning employees with resources and training to confidently re-enter the job market.
Connect With Us
At Right Management, Great Lakes, we help companies provide incredible employee experiences to hire, retain, develop, and support their people. We’d love to help your company with an employee experience strategy, but we need more info first. Kindly submit the form, and a Right Management team member will reach out within 24 hours.