While it’s a well known fact that there is a direct correlation between a healthy, productive culture of engaged employees and a company’s bottom line, cultivating this type of company culture is not a top priority for many companies. Even companies spending large amounts of time and money analyzing and refining their business strategy don’t prioritize this. Why is this?
The simple answer is this, defining and managing culture is challenging. It can be quite difficult to take a step back and take a look at the values, mission, and philosophies of an organization to help to define what its ideal operating culture should look like. Other things that go into creating culture include:
- Processes and procedure for investing in leadership
- An open and honest communication process
- A system to measure results
- An efficient and effective delivery system for their products or services
- A performance system to attract and hire the best, then develop and retain this talent
A good culture leads to more engaged employees, which makes for a more effective organization. If your organization needs help developing a culture that enhances organizational performance, addresses skill gaps, builds leadership pipelines and increases workforce engagement and retention; consider bringing in a 3rd party expert, like Right Management.
Organizational Effectiveness the “Right” Way
Our team of expert consultants will help you develop a playbook of fresh solutions that will help promote a good culture and engage employees. We understand that every organization is unique, so plans are tailored to meet your specific needs, strengths and weaknesses. Plans can include:
- Workforce and talent strategies to increase organizational agility
- Leadership development pipelines and succession planning
- Strategies to create a company culture that promotes workforce engagement and retention
- Methods to increase talent mobility, spark innovation and add diversity
If you are looking put the right pieces in place to achieve and sustain organizational effectiveness, consider a partnership with Right Management.
If you have questions about our Organizational Effectiveness solutions, or would simply like to learn more, contact us today!